We are glad to announce a new release of the PandA-bambu project, an open-source framework for research in high-level synthesis and HW/SW co-design.
Panda Bambu is an open-source framework aimed at assisting the designer during the high-level synthesis of complex applications, supporting most of the C constructs. It is developed for Linux systems, it is written in C++11, and its pre-compiled binaries can be downloaded under GPL license as an AppImage package (link). The source code is also publicly available as a GitHub repository at this link.
New features introduced:
- Added an LLVM based tree height reduction step.
- Updated support to NanoXplore NXmap: NXmap3 support, NG-ULTRA nx2h540tsc device family support
- Added support for AXI Master interface.
- Improved regression test, benchmarking, and integration flow through GitHub Actions workflows
- Fix m64 by @fabrizioferrandi in #50
- Allocavar names by @SerenaC94 in #51
- Unique return fix by @fabrizioferrandi in #53
- Added support to smax,smin,umin and umax clang/llvm 12 instrinsics. by @fabrizioferrandi in #54
- Removed an unused field. by @fabrizioferrandi in #55
- Fix/ci by @Ansaya in #58
- Fix/ci by @Ansaya in #60
- Fix/minor by @Ansaya in #61
- Doc/bambu101 by @Ansaya in #62
- Feature/nxmap update by @Ansaya in #65
- Dev/panda by @Ansaya in #59
- Device/nx2h540tsc by @Ansaya in #67
- Dev/panda by @Ansaya in #68
- Dev/panda by @Ansaya in #69
Full Changelog: v0.9.7…v0.9.8
Link to the binary AppImage: https://release.bambuhls.eu/appimage/bambu-0.9.8.AppImage